An Italian-made straight-sided traditional glass carboy, a great alternative to a demijohn when producing more available in either 5 Gallon/23 Litres or 3 Gallon/ 11Litres.
This carboy is NOT a pressure container and adequate steps should be taken to ensure that fermentation gases are allowed to escape.
Ensure that your winemaking is carried out in a suitable location.
- Subject to extremes of temperature;
- Use with liquids hotter than 40c or place in an environment hotter than 40c
- Use with liquids coldet than 4c or place in an environment colder than 4c
- Subject to rapid changes of temperature; i.e. do not pour cold liquid into a warm demijohn or vice versa
- Use metallic (blunt or sharp) objects to clean the internal surface.
Before each use, always examine the carboy carefully and ensure that it is not cracked or chipped and that the surface is free from scratches.