12 litre cross beam press made from durable cast iron, full instructions, a tub of lubricating grease and a starter juice and cider making guide.
- Our most popular press by far: The 12 litre cross beam is the perfect balance between the impeccable quality of our hand built range and the value of our hobby range.
- Uncompromising quality – Built to last a lifetime, from the finest materials: cast iron for the base and cross beam, sustainably sourced beechwood for the cage and pressure plate, and 304 grade stainless steel for the press mechanism.
- Each one is built by hand and delivered fully assembled and ready to go.
- The cross beam gives added utility, particularly when pressing alone. It allows you to swing the press mechanism off to the side so you can sit your crusher on the basket and mill fruit directly into it.
- The pressing plate applies gentle but consistent pressure, extracting juice and preserving the maximum amount of flavour and nutrients possible.